- Trusted dealer to record the delivery date, and contact information of the equipment owner, and to ensure the registration documents are submitted to Schwarze within ten (10) days of delivery to the end user.
- Schwarze will also assist with the registration process of the chassis, if supplied by Schwarze. In order for Schwarze to complete the chassis registration process, please include the chassis warranty registration paperwork with the sweeper registration, and submit to Schwarze within ten (10) days of delivery to the end user.
- If the unit purchased has an auxiliary engine, it is the Trusted Dealer’s responsibility to work with the end user to ensure this paperwork is filed with the applicable engine manufacturer.
Warranty Authorization & Claims*
- In order to receive a Work Order Number for payment on work to be completed, a Trusted Dealer must first email Schwarze with the following:
- Sweeper Serial Number
- In Service Date
- Hours on the sweeper
- Detail of the issue to be addressed
- If the request is approved, Schwarze will follow up with a Work Order Number to complete the work.
- Please use this assigned Work Order Number to file a complete warranty claim within thirty (30) days of repair completion.
- Once Received, Schwarze will validate the formal claim against the Work Order Number originally given to the dealer, and process the claim within thirty (30) days of claim receipt.
Superior After the Sale Service
- Trained Technical Service Teams Dedicated to Customer Service
- Convenient 1-800 Number (1-800-879-7934)
- Extensive dealer network ensuring local parts and service representation, and superior customer service
- “Best in Class” Standard Product Warranty
*Please refer to the dealer website for full program warranty details.