HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA [February 21, 2017] – Schwarze Industries, the premier manufacturer of parking lot, street sweepers and road patching equipment, introduced an enhanced version of its SuperVac Vortex sweeper.
The new Vortex adopts many of the features from the, newly redesigned, SuperVac Gale Force and the, highly acclaimed, SuperVac Updraft. The new design combines both performance and capacity at a value added price point.
The redesigned SuperVac Vortex builds on the Schwarze portfolio of parking lot sweeper products. Its redesign follows in the path of the high-performance SuperVac Gale Force and includes the following features:
* 30 HP Kohler liquid cooled fuel injected engine
* Dump height over 6 feet (77”)
* Heavy chain intake baffle (Slows debris as it enters hopper)
* 4.8 cubic yard hopper
* C12 stainless steel hopper standard
* High capacity hopper intake screen
* Separate dump and screen cleanout doors
* Screen cleanout door fitted with a lever to open and prop door from ground level.
* Dump door has dual hydraulic cylinders and sequenced to open before hopper lift
* Adjustable dump door hinges (Always a perfect and even fit of the door)
* Built-in dual rear hopper strobe lights.
* An optional shroud with sound attenuating foam inner liner. (Also doubles as a billboard for your business)
* Up to 159-gallon water capacity – 93 gallon standard, with a 66-gallon option.
The SuperVac Vortex features the Isuzu NPR Gas chassis, with a highly maneuverable, 109″ wheelbase.
“The new enhanced SuperVac Vortex is a perfect blend of functionality and affordability and continues our commitment to the customer to innovate and advance our products,” says Jim Adair, Director of Product Management at Schwarze.
The SuperVac Vortex began shipping in February 2017.
Submit your Schwarze Story here: Schwarze Stories